With the rising popularity of Self Managed Super Funds, many people are interested in pursuing the establishment of a fund, but not necessarily equipped to operate one entirely on their own.
As a Trustee you must meet a range of tax and compliance rules, both when establishing a fund and maintaining its operation. At Beulah, we assist you professionally to meet all compliance and investment obligations.
Active Management of Assets
- Application and registration of the fund
- Preparation and implementation of Trustee Minutes
- Preparation of financial accounts, lodgement of annual tax returns, and independent audit
- Creation of ongoing compliance documents such as Trustee Minutes and a formalised investment strategy.
- Maintaining sufficient liquidity to meet expenses and pension payments.
- Acting as the mail house to receive all contract notes and investment information
This service gives you as the SMSF Trustee, access to one of our dedicated advisers who works closely with Beulah’s Investment Committee to assist in managing the investments of the Fund.